One of our customer was interested in performing a basic HTTP file transfer function using Flux APIs. I implemented a trivial HTTP file transfer Action in Flux plugins project. Here is a sample test case that shows how this action could be integrated within a Flux workflow.
Maven users could just drop this dependency in your POM to use this plugin in your project.
<dependency> <groupId>com.fluxcorp.plugins</groupId> <artifactId>http-filetransfer-action</artifactId> <version>1.0.2.SNAPSHOT</version> </dependency>
Make sure you include this maven repository where the plugin snapshots are deployed.
<repository> <id>sonatype-nexus-snapshots</id> <name>sonatype-nexus-snapshots</name> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url> </repository>
There are few more interesting plugins available, you can check the project wiki for more details. Enjoy!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Local Variable Type Inference in Java 10
- Must have Time and Size Log4J appender for your application
- Private interface methods in Java 9
- Java 8 gearing up for release, why Java 8 will be a top contender for Java.next languages in 2014?
- Configuring chunk size in Apache HttpClient 4.3.x