The default chunk size in Apache HttpClient 4.3 is set to 2048 bytes. There is no easy way to customize the chunk size in the latest Apache HttpClient release. It looks like the only approach is to implement a custom ClientConnectionFactory that allows to override the default chunk size. Here is an example.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Private interface methods in Java 9
- Java 8 gearing up for release, why Java 8 will be a top contender for Java.next languages in 2014?
- Parallel Looping Constructs in Java (revisited)
- Java 8 – This ain’t your grandpa’s Java
- Implementing a light weight web service trigger in Flux